Sunday, July 26, 2015

#5 Grateful

I am so grateful for having the opportunity to participate in this internship and class. At first I was hesitant, i thought "Why should i do this? I want to hang out with friends all summer" but i decided this is my last summer to get things done before senior year and college. Id wasted every summer in high school and i wasn't about to waste this one. So i decided to be proactive and did the internship! Im so happy i did it, i really have no regrets. I'v learned so much and now have a better understanding of what i need to do. The class was also incredibly useful. Teens always complain about school and how it doesn't teach you how to do everyday essential things like taxes, and paying bills, but this class was exactly that! It taught me so much and i'v learned so much. Iv had friends coming up to me to help them write a resume and fill out a job application! during the class i noticed things i did wrong when applying to my first job, its crazy that i even got it but now that I've had experience and this class i feel confident for college and later in life. I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I agree with everything you said and I am very happy that I was able to participate in this class as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I agree with everything you said and I am very happy that I was able to participate in this class as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete