Monday, July 20, 2015

Blog Post #4: Financially Speaking

Financially Speaking

The total of my future expenses each year are $44,765.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are my parents and Bureau Statistics. Also from pillow.com/homes/for-rent, extension.lastate.edu/foodsaving/page/what-you-should-spend, and money.cnn.com/calculator/retirement-need/. This does not include expenses for a family. It's only me as a single.
  • According to http://www1.salary.com/Surgeon-Salary.html, I can likely count on making $351,794 each year in my future job as a surgeon.  My education/training to get that job will cost $419,738 total for all years of training.

  • I want to save $12,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $ for retirement each year.  If I save $20,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $600,000 plus interest.


Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think….
 of a lot question like How am I going to reach this plan? (it makes my mind spin). Also, the money to become a surgeon is a lot. This makes me think that I need to find a part time job or something. Also, I want to live happy and comfortable. I need to budget the money I earn. Probably, I should start saving now for college and med-school.        

No comments:

Post a Comment