Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blog #5

Internship:
I am so grateful to have gotten the chance to experience what I did at Marin General Hospital this summer. It was an amazing opportunity and I was able to accomplish so many wonderful things. I met so many amazing people that gave me a lot of advice on pursuing a career in nursing. I am the most grateful that I was able to spend time in the Outpatient Infusion center. It was the most interesting part of my internship because of the incredible things I was able to experience. Being in the outpatient Infusion center made me realize how much I want to pursue a nursing career. I was able to experience what it was like to help patients and that was absolutely wonderful. I want to help people and by being in the Outpatient Infusion and the Medical unit I was able to see how far this can go.

Class:
I am very grateful for having taken this class while doing my internship at Marin General Hospital. Coming into it I did not think I would gain as much as I did from it. I learned so much about finance, career, and purpose. I was able to obtain a lot of important information that will definitely help me in the future. I was glad that I took this course during the time I was doing my internship mainly because of the work readiness skills. These skills showed me what I could improve on and what I was doing well in at my internship. Overall this course helped me in many ways and I am very grateful that it was given to me on top of the internship.

1 comment:

  1. I interned at Marin General as well! I understand how you feel about the intern experience. Being exposed to the actual environment definitely strengthens the interest of pursuing a career in the field. Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete