Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blog #4

  • The total of my future expenses each year are $240,000.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are universityofcalifornia.edu and grad.jhu.edu
  • According to forbes.com I can likely count on making $400,000 each year in my future job as a cardiologist.  My education/training to get that job will cost $240,000 total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $100,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $300,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $350,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $700,000 plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think that I pay attention to grant and scholarship opportunities. 

4 comments:

  1. This research will serve you in great ways in the coming years and your future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Seems like being a cardiologist is a good job, but training is expensive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem ambitious and with that I think you already have the first step down in achieving your pursuits as a cardiologist. Good luck to you and good travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete