Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blog #5

Ehhhh.... it's over already?!?!?! It's been six (ish) weeks? I guess the internship was so fun I lost track of time. Thank you short attention span for letting me find fun in small thing, examples include  poor attempts at juggling or joking around with residents (hey, laughter makes you live longer).

Ah, but now I must get onto the prompt (booooooooo). For things I'm greatful for, I guess it made me think as the future as a concrete thing which I need to plan for (even with my great aversion to plans in general). This class also allowed me fine tune my resume skills (which I offered to a friend who is job searching... come to think of it I need to check up on him...). Also I'm thankful that I was able to do something productful (spelling is wonk) over the summer and go through some interesting experiences (heck, my supervisor told me to check back once I'm 18 to see if I can get a part time job as a activity supervisor. Hah! Unlike within these blogs I can be super serious... when I want to...) I was also (lotta alsos) able to see that when you work and are dedicated throughout the day it really pays off (knew that already buuuuut).

I guess I'm just really thankful overall for what a rewarding expierence these six (ish) weeks have been (SAP OVERLOAD). This whole program was just amazing and I'm sad that the first time participating in it is going into my senior year (WHHYYYYY COULDN'T I OF DONE THIS BEFORE).

And with that I end my Holden Caulfield-esk blog post
Farewell for I won't write on you again,
Sarah

P.S. Holden (from class) if you are reading this I have a questiom. Were you named after Holden Caulfield?

P.P.S. If you are in my Tuesday afternoon class I am (probably) making fudge (different types) and if I do, any ideas on types?

P.P.P.S. I WORKED ON MY PROCRASTINATION GOAL IT IS NOT MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!...probably...

P.P.P.P.S Did you know P.S. means post script, you knowe after (post) what you have written (script)? Ahhhhhhh, I live random facts.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that it was an amazing opportunity. I hope you'll get that part time job you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete