Monday, July 6, 2015

Goals, Habits, and Allies

Goals:

Short Term:
Get into UCLA under a neuroscience major
Get a driver's license

Long Term:
Get into medical school
Become a certified doctor and work in India

Habits:

Now:
Always check emails and messages quickly
Punctual

Future:
Spend less time on media and entertainment 
Know more about world news

Allies:
  • My parents - They are always there for me and give me advice
  • Cousin - She is willing to spend time with me to provide me with all the information that I need 
  • My English Teacher - Although I only had her for one year I learned that she is a great person to ask for advice
  • My Spanish Teacher - I have been in her class for two years and she knows me very well and I can always talk to her about any problem

2 comments:

  1. Very solid goals. It sounds like you have a clear idea of what you want to do in the future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very solid goals. It sounds like you have a clear idea of what you want to do in the future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete