Monday, July 20, 2015

Blog #4

  • The total of my future expenses each year are going to be worth $40,000 to $85,000, If I would like in apartment as I planned and total cost of all the expenses that I need to live and survive like college funds, food, transportation, cloths and entertainment.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are from kilpliger.com http://www.kiplinger.com/article/spending/T050-C006-S001-cost-of-living-reality-check.html .
  • According to costhelpereducation.com I can likely count on making $10,000 each year in my future job as a Medical assistant.  My education/training to get that job will cost $2,000-$10,000 total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $6,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $10,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $10,000  for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $300,000 or more plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think how I can be responsible towards handling money and expenses towards my future life. how I learn to budget my needs and wants, having the experience to learn of making a future plan of handling money.

2 comments:

  1. I also felt that I needed to be responsible when it came to handling money after comparing my expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you said that you want to be responsible handling money and your expenses because it is not easy

    ReplyDelete