Monday, July 6, 2015

Work Readiness

Although I have not started my internship yet, I am already using skills we have discussed in our work readiness class. For one, I acted very polite. In my interview with my supervisor, I used my skills in politeness to create a very formal interview. I sat up straight, talked very formally, and dressed nicely. These are very important skills to have in the workplace. Another skill I used was professionalism. I was very understanding of the very serious environment I was in, which was the Intensive Care Unit of the Sutter Health Hospital. I was very serious, and I tried my best to learn everything about the hospital and asked many questions.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you said about the ICU. It really is a serious place and I wish you the best of luck when you start your internship!

    ReplyDelete