Saturday, July 18, 2015

Blog #4: Lifestyle and Finances


    • The total of my future expenses each year are $35,000. I can make this work if I stick to a budget and use transportation that will not break the bank. I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are  http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/san-francisco.


    • I want to save $15,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $25,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $35,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $1.225 million plus interest.

    • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think that I will one day be able to send my children to college and put money towards any other education they wish to pursue. With my future income I will be able to travel to other countries during my vacations and be exposed to other cultures.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment