Friday, July 24, 2015

Blog#5

I am very grateful for many experience and lesson I learn  on summer. Both class and internship help me to get ready for my future that I want to do.

Class

I am grateful for this class because I learn a lot of things like readiness towards my future goals, for example how to make a resume, cover letter, fill out a job application, make my own website, and how to use LinkedIn. One of the most important lesson that I remember is that I learn how to research the type of class I need to do for the specific job I want, what type of budget I have to prepare myself the needs and wants, and what important things I should buy or don't buy. Another lesson that I learn is how on the beginning of the class what I should wear on the job and what I shouldn't do and should do for example being honest towards the job if I lie to a certain situation that may fire you on a job. they teach us a lot of important things that I'm glad that I know a lot of stuff during this summer that helps me towards my goal in the future. So thank you Mr.Morales for all your lesson that I learn so much.

Internship

This Internship was a great experiences I have ever learned. I was pretty nervous when I first came in and thinking what I should do because I was so quite, thinking what should I say and do but so far I think all the lesson I learn on the class of what I should do and shouldn't for example one of the resident asked me to speak louder yet I tried to speak louder and clearly for her but I tried my best to say it properly and it took me time to practice and that is one of I learn is how I can improve my social skills towards people. I had fun talking to resident and show them to have a great time towards the activities such as balloon volley ball, Daily walk, Tia chi, seat dance, and flower arrangement with the resident. I learned a lot on the internship and it showed me how I should take care my time and being careful at work.

4 comments:

  1. at the beginning i felt nervous to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great that you learned so much about business. Hope you had a great time at your internship! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like I should be quiet at first in my internship too, but after a while I felt more comfortable too. Also, I agree that earning how to dress nice for a job is very important. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also intern at aegis and like you said about "improving social skills towards people", same goes for me cause I'm really bad at socializing with people thats what I really need to work on.

    ReplyDelete