Friday, July 24, 2015

Blog #5: Grateful

 

I am grateful to have been involved in this summer internship and have learned so many new things, not only in my job if not in class too.


  • From the class, I am grateful to have learned more about myself and what I can do, for example; I can contribute ideas that can benefit me as well as others, I can try harder to achieve better results, I can set goals that I can achieve and I can make plans that will be very useful to achieve everything I want to do in the future. I am also grateful to have learned about different things that will help me in the future as; how to make a cover letter and a resume and how It could help when applying for future work. Budgeting is one of the best decisions you can take to help yourself with your expenses. And finally I am grateful to have met different people, and we have become allies.
  • In my internship at the Marin Community Clinics I am grateful to have learned that having a job is not only a career and do a few tasks at work, but you have to be professional in every way; dress appropriately, arrive on time, having a good relationship with your co-workers and have to strive to give your best every day. And I'm also grateful to have met different staff of the clinic who helped me to know, understand and appreciate more the work and services that are required for the patient to have the best service possible.
  • In both, the classes I took during these five weeks and the work done in my internship, I learned that it is important that you work hard for you to accomplish what you propose, and that this opportunity given to me changed my life because now I can consider myself as dedicated, professional, honest, tolerant and respectful. And I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity that many people would like to have and have used my summer productively.

2 comments:

  1. It's great how much you learned from your summer experience and now have a better idea for what traits you have.

    ReplyDelete