Monday, July 13, 2015

After High School

After high school I want to go on to study pre-med in college. After graduating from pre-med school, I will go on to medical school and become a doctor. My goal is to be a dermatologist, but I am also interested in cardiology and gastroenterology. My personality is suitable to that of doctors that spend time consulting patients and doing procedures. Each job's income does not differ largely based on location; however, California does seem to be a lucrative spot for being a doctor. Dermatologists have 11 years of schooling (including pre-med school, medical school, residency, etc.) and make an average of 300,000 annually. Cardiologists have 14 years of schooling (including pre-med school, medical school, residency, etc.) and make an average of 350,000 annually. Gastroenterologists have 11 years of schooling and make an average of 345,000 annually. All three of these specialties interest me and are jobs that will be necessary in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment