Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Goals, Habits, and Allies


                     Some short term goals I have in mind are running a half marathon by the time I finish my senior year in high school. I would also like to get a job and work weekends if possible. As for long term goals, I want to graduate High School and move on to college and my general surgeons degree. Eventually I want to become a plastic surgeon, own a house, and MAYBE start a family. I want to start developing habits that will help me reach these goals, such as always studying before tests and never procrastinating (which reminds me, I have a summer assignment for science waiting to be started...) Luckily, I have a few allies, like the internship I am doing right now. There, I have met various doctors and surgeons that are willing to offer any help and advice I may need.


No comments:

Post a Comment