Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog #5 Grateful

I am very grateful that I had this opportunity to be in the career pathway class and my internship at Aegis Living. In class I learned and discovered things I never knew before. I discovered my strengths that I have a strong belief and purpose of the universe. Also, my other strength says that I treat other fairly which I agree because it is important to be fair and square and give other people a chance. I learned that it is important to blog weekly in this class about our experiences. I am also grateful for this class because I now discovered what I want to major in when I go to college.
Mostly, I am very happy and grateful for my Internship because it made me realize what I really want to get and my internship at Aegis helped a lot and it served as my stepping stone. I am also grateful because I met a lot of really nice residents and workers there. My Internship helped me build my confidence and it was a great start! I love working with elderly people. I will never forget this experience. Both the class and my internship pushed me to think what I really want to be in the future. Thank you again for this incredible opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment