Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blog Post #5: Thankful & Grateful

Thankful and Grateful

One thing I am grateful from this class is that we were able to learn how to be work ready, so that in the future we can have an advantage from everyone. Also, I am grateful that Mr. Morales took his time to teach, even though it is summer. I am grateful for being able to use Waybook to learn about my strengths, values, passions, and personalities. I am glad that I was able to plan out for the future, and hopefully I can reach my goals and be financially stable.

One thing I am grateful from my internship at Kaiser is that I was able to experience the medical field and see many procedures. Also, I am grateful for having an awesome oppurtunity to help others. I was able to improve my skills and become more professional.

If I hadn't done this program of 5 weeks, I would have been different.
- I would have not known more about me
- I would have wasted my summer doing nothing
- I would have not known more about careers out there in the world

Now...
 Through this I found out that I don't want to be an office person. I like to interact with others and help them out. I want to be more active, and therefore I am grateful.  I think I might become a surgeon.

An addition,
 I am thankful that this program was able to fill up some holes that I had and plant seeds that made me grow, and in the future the plant will give out its fruit.

Thank You!










4 comments:

  1. Great blog, great job giving thanks Lizet, it shows that you appreciate very much what you lived this summer. Good luck in the goals that you set out and well made this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, great job giving thanks Lizet, it shows that you appreciate very much what you lived this summer. Good luck in the goals that you set out and well made this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I know so much more about me after this class. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. I know so much more about me after this class. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete