Sunday, July 19, 2015

Blog #4


  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think that i'll have a lot of experience to pick up. also i should utilize the knowledge of my parents so that i will have a sufficient idea of what to save for in life. I want to like in a nice area in a nice house so i know i'll have to save a sufficient amount of money for that, also i'll have to save for a car. I'll also probably have student loans to pay off which i'll save money i earn from jobs i have in college and the money will be saved specifically for loan payments and a apartment/place to stay once i'm out of college.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing that you leave room for improvement upon your goals, learning each year and gaining that knowledge and experience, makes it seem to me that you have a bright, ambitious future ahead of you, one that surely will contain the achievement of your goals. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete