Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 3 Blog: After High School?



Ten years from now, I aspire to be a plastic surgeon, however, I will most likely still be attending school. This Is the job I strive to have because it gives me the ability to change and improve the way people see themselves- whether it's by fixing a little boy's cleft lip or injecting someones lips with silicone. When imagine this in my head, I see myself making people happy, that makes me happy too. I believe I will be able to live comfortably with the income, possibly start a family, and have enough money for retirement. To achieve this ten year goal, I need to be attending a great school five years from now. This school must be known for a marvelous medical program, and have an excellent graduation rate. I will need to have a part time job, and graduate with honors. To achieve that five year goal, I will need to get nothing lower than a B+ in all of my classes, I need to get involved at school, and complete tons of community service hours. I must graduate with honors, and preferably scholarships.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there's nothing like the horrible reality of being in our late twenties/early thirties and still learning, right! Anyways, I admire that the reasons why you want to go into plastic surgery do not center entirely around a high income, but that you seem to genuinely care about the well being of others. My cousin was born with a cleft lip and it is people like you that will work tirelessly to help restore some little boy or girl's confidence in themselves. Good luck in achieving all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great you want to be a plastic surgeon. Don't let people tell you it's vain or worth less!

    ReplyDelete